Welcome to LLIFS Forums!
A place you can be your spooky self! Please feel free to start a new discussion or join in on an existing one! If at anytime you need a moderator, please message SarahLLIFS, Jess89, ST00154 or ThingsThatGoBump

The Bermuda Triangle

The Bermuda triangle is one of those mysteries which has had me intrigued since I was a child. I mean who hasn't heard of the Bermuda triangle? There is a plethora of books, documentaries, articles, news segments and the likes all delving into the mysteries surrounding disappearances of aircraft and sea vessels in the same spot. Is it aliens? Is it the lost city of Atlantis? Is it some sort of portal or vortex? Is it the magnetic effect?

I would love to hear your thoughts!

Comments

• Judging by the ancient accounts and descriptions, the Bermuda Triangle is in the wrong geographical location to be Atlantis. There was a theory presented about 10 or so years ago about the surface of the ocean of that region being potentially affected by geothermal activity so much that vessels lose buoyancy and sink. It seemed a very plausible theory, but I can't remember where I read / saw it. I think if we apply Occam's Razor to this then to jump to UFOs or anything "Paranormal" would be a leap of faith rather than based upon any robust factual evidence.