Welcome to LLIFS Forums!
A place you can be your spooky self! Please feel free to start a new discussion or join in on an existing one! If at anytime you need a moderator, please message SarahLLIFS, Jess89, ST00154 or ThingsThatGoBump

Stuff Paranormal Investigators Need To Know: What the eyes see and the ears hear the mind believes

Sarah from Living Life In Full Spectrum brings her highly popular series: Stuff Paranormal Investigators Need To Know to paperback and Ebook! Volume 1: What the eyes see and ears hear the mind believes.... but is everything what it seems? This series takes a rational approach to paranormal investigating, offering natural explanations for common paranormal phenomena while exploring spiritual and other possibilities. What you are left with is a great reference guide for paranormal enthusiasts of all levels to compare against their own experiences. Delve into the psychology behind visual and auditory phenomenon such as pareidolia, optical illusions and how our brain processes information. This leads us to our memory and perception and how the brain interprets our experiences. This often makes us feel we are experiencing something paranormal, as do certain medical conditions and physical responses to our natural surroundings. Knowledge is power, and by educating ourselves with this information, we can eliminate different possibilities and see what we are left with. When you start delving into what we do know about the human mind, it makes us question just what it is really capable of when it comes to paranormal phenomena. Link to purchase:

Available on Book Depository and Amazon - Australian orders shipped direct from Sarah

Have you read the book? Post your thoughts or review below!

Comments

• Finally got around to reading , absolutely loved it !!!! Adds a new perspective to take into account while investigating , easy read not over the top scientific details but well explained

• Thanks so much!

• I am currently running a FREE SHIPPING promo for all Australian postal addresses that buy direct from me! Just make sure you click the FREE SHIPPING button on the form when ordering!

International customers can still buy a copy through Amazon or Book depository! All links are on my site! It is also available on Kindle and is FREE for all kindle unlimited subscribers!!

Click here to grab your copy - llifs.com.au/shop/books

• If you have read the book, if you could please leave a review on Amazon, I would be really appreciative! As a self published author, I rely on word of mouth and social media. I don't have a publisher, or PR person etc it is just me and my website. I think it is a little different to the usual how to investigate the paranormal books because it is more of a reference guide to help inform you interpret the things you are experiencing while on an investigation.

The book is up against some of the more well known television personalties, but by buying a copy it also helps me to fund keeping this website alive. Costs are high are going up each day, but I pride myself that I am able to provide what I think is an informative website that is ad free with no pay wall so there is plenty of FREE content for everyone to enjoy and learn from. Thankyou your support is really appreciative! Here are some links for Amazon to leave reviews:

US https://www.amazon.com/dp/1079584145

UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1079584145

AU https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07WLR1M4S