Welcome to LLIFS Forums!
A place you can be your spooky self! Please feel free to start a new discussion or join in on an existing one! If at anytime you need a moderator, please message SarahLLIFS, Jess89, ST00154 or ThingsThatGoBump

Out of Print Paranormal Resources

So, I have used Archive.org in the past for stock footage and general video research when making my YouTube videos, but it never dawned on me to look at uploaded out of print or rare text, naturally the first thing I searched for was Paranormal Books, Pamphlets, Leaflets, Magazines etc etc.

A brief search, and I mean literally 2 minutes during a tea break, and it appears to be a veritable cornucopia of out of print or rare Paranormal resources!

I felt it was only fair I share what I managed to stumble across:

Haunted Borley by Rev. A.C. Henning

Inferences from Haunted Houses and Haunted Men by John William Harris

Telepathy and the Subliminal Self : An account of recent investigations regarding hypnotism, automatism, dreams, phantasms, and related phenomena by Rufus Osgood Mason

The Most Haunted House In England: The Story Of Borley Rectory By Harry Price

I'm sure there's loads more gems to be found on there, these were just a few I dug up during a 10minute tea break!

Enjoy!

Comments

• edited February 5

This is amazing thankyou!!!! I originally found A magician among spirits there and I didn't really think to look for other para books!

• Thanks for these links looks like a lot of interesting reading coming up thank you