A place you can be your spooky self! Please feel free to start a new discussion or join in on an existing one! If at anytime you need a moderator, please message SarahLLIFS, Jess89, ST00154 or ThingsThatGoBump
Welcome to the LLIFS Forums!
Social media is a great place to connect with others, but it can also be a toxic place. When you comment on a public post, it often means people on your friends list can see what you are up to. For this reason, a lot of people refrain from commenting because they feel like they can't be themselves. A forum gives you the user the opportunity to create your own profile and identity. You don't even have to use your real name. It means you can participate in discussions and finally be your spooky self!
With that being said, there are a few rules that must be adhered to so that we can keep this a positive place. Anyone who does not follow these rules will be first warned by a moderator and may be booted from the forum.
- Be Respectful. Bad language, name calling and aggressive behaviour towards one another will not be tolerated. You can disagree on a topic, but do so respectfully.
- Spamming will not be tolerated. There is a Paranormal Networking category which allow you to share your pages and business and events etc. Please share and network with others in this category, but do not spam your pages or businesses throughout other topics.
- Try to post your topic in the appropriate category. If you are unsure of where to post a topic, put it under general and an admin will move it to the correct category if needed.
- No politics or religion. While the general category and other topics are fairly open, please do not discuss politics of religion out of respect for all members.
- This is not a buy swap and sell forum. Please do not try to sell goods.
- Please remember that this is a public forum. Do not publish any information or pictures you do not want seen on the internet. No photos of children are allowed. No personal addresses.
- No hate speech will be tolerated.
- Don't sweat the small stuff! If something annoys you and you have nothing nice to say, just keep scrolling.
- Anyone trolling or causing trouble will be removed. Remember sarcasm doesn't translate well so choose how you respond to someone wisely.
- Illegal behaviour (such as trespassing) is not encouraged and any discussions surrounding 'abandoned' locations that are closed to the public for investigating will be deleted.
- Have an open mind! There is a lot we don't know about the paranormal and nothing is 'proven' so all opinions and beliefs are allowed to be expressed.
After you create your profile, you can upload a profile picture. Take a moment to introduce yourself in the introductions page! Tell us about yourself! If there is a new category you think should be added, please let me know! If you want to start a new discussion, start one! If you have a question - ask! Share the love and spread the word. The more people that sign up, the more amazing discussions we can have and together we can build this community.
**LLIFS doesn't necessarily agree with nor endorse comments or individuals participating in this forum. This is a public forum for all to join and enjoy in a safe yet spooky environment. If at anytime you feel an individual is not following the above rules, please report them to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message to SarahLLIFS through the messaging tool in the forum.
While the forum will be moderated to ensure everyone is being respectful, I cannot be on here 24 hours a day. If anyone would like to volunteer and assist with moderation, please express your interest to email@example.com